Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Upon

Michelle Williams Cover Marie Claire

Actress Michelle Williams covers the February issue of Marie Claire magazine with a cute pixie cut and a big smile.In her interview with the magazine she talks about how she is still struggling with the death of her former fiance,Heath Ledger,who died of a drug overdose in January 2008. More Michelle after the jump...

Michelle On Heath Ledger:

“Very obviously, for me and for her, there’s a hole in our life.” Williams says. “Of course the natural inclination is to want to fill it and make it disappear, but what I’ve come to recently is that it’s impossible. Nothing will fit in that hole because what we want back we can’t get, which is this one person. I’m not going to rush anything and scamper around like a mad person and make myself crazy. I’m trying to be respectful of the absence. I’m not trying to fill it up. It is what it is.”




 Photos: Marie Claire

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...