Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Upon

What Will The Outcome In Game 7 Be......

Which franchise is hungrier than the other? Will the LA Lakers defend their Championship Title,or will the  Boston Celtics take it from them again? You decide! I know I will! I must say,though, home court advantage means the most in a situation like this so thank god the Black Mamba has just that. I don't want to sound biased, but there's one thing that I can't stand,and that is a team who plays thug/street basketball and that's all I ever see in Boston! They bullied their way through the East,intimidating their rivals,but one things for certain,the Black Mamba never backs down.So Boston,if you want it,then take it,because that is the only way you will get that championship from the Lakers! We all know what the best player in the world will do when backed against the wall. Whew! That venting felt great.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...