Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Upon

Which Pink Cover Will Go Green This Holiday Season?


Is this going to be the battle of the pink album covers this holiday season? Well we all knew that Nicki Minaj was going to have a Pink album cover,while Pink,the artist,never released a Pink album cover since becoming a popstar.I know that Pink's is a greatest hits album and Nicki Minajs' first,but this is just a little too close for comfort. While Pink drops her album on November 16th,Nicki will unleash Pink Friday,November 23rd. I guess we all know who will sell more,while I won't be purchasing either one!Good luck to them both,but I will wait for Rihanna,Kanye West,Black Eyed Peas,and Mariah Carey. Just keeping it '1hunnid' people! That means one hundred for my Mary Jane smoking readers!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...