Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Upon

Lil Wayne Has Beef With Bron and D.Wade

Lil Tunchi Wayne covers the next issue of Rolling Stone magazine still looking like a damn troll with a million nasty tattoos.I think that this is disgusting at best,but to each it's own,sugar!Anywho,Wayne doesn't like to be ignored while at basketball games,so he has beef with the Heat's James & Wade because they don't acknowledge his presence.Dude,please STFU whining like a biotch! They probably are concentrating on winning instead of kissing your azz Weezy,besides,that's what Nicki,Drake,and Baby are for.

On LBJ & Wade Ignoring Him At The Heat vs. Hornets Game

“Them n*ggas never speak to a n*gga,” he says. “They don’t chuck me the deuce or nothing. N*gga spent all that money on them f*cking tickets… Come holla at me. We sit right by them little b*tch-ass n*ggas. At least come ask me why I’m not rooting for you.”  

He sounds like a GD fool and a bitter azz child.Cry me a damn river.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...