Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Upon

Rihanna Tweets A Teaser From S & M Video

Rihanna teased her fans and everyone else for that matter when she tweeted this photo of her from the set of her new video S & M,directed by her fave,Melina Matsoukas,with whom she shot Rude Boy,Hard,and Rockstar with.I am feeling the ice cream cone,but scared to death of the big azz hair and eye patch thingy! I am scared of this video already,lol.If Melina f*cks this video up,I will be so GD mad because its my favorite off the Loud album!D*mmit,why not Hype Williams Rih Rih!

Rihanna Tweeted:

“I’m great! Had a fantastic weekend shooting my best/favorite video EVER!!!”
“I got some behind the scenes S&M flix for u #RihannaNavy I’ll give em to u little by little until the vid drops.”

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...