Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Upon

Selena Gomez Recieves Death Threats

Disney chick Selena Gomez returned from St. Lucia Bieberless,only to find out that Justin's fans wants to murk her!According to TMZ,girls across the globe took to their Twitter to express their anger about them two being all booed up and smooching on that yacht.Pop the cork for the threats: 



-- roses are red, violets are blue, @selenagomez if you'll break @justinbieber's heart I'm gonna kill you :3
-- @selenagomez I'll kill you I swear on GOD!!!!
-- @selenagomez If you are the Girlfriend of Justin I will Kill you I HATE YOU :@ !!!
-- @selenagomez whore cancer whore..like i'mm kill myself cuz i saw you and Justin kissing well thankyou Selena thankyou now i'm killing myself
-- @selenagomez stay away from Justin pedophile, retard wait i'm gonna kill ya in the night underneath your smelly bed

 Tweets via TMZ
WOW!OMG!LOL! Crazy Heffahs!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...