Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Upon

When Did Nicki Minaj Go Platinum

I have been searching the web about Nicki Minaj going platinum,and I can only find this news on black owned blogs!I didn't know 852,000 was platinum?I guess Young Money/Ca$h Money didn't buy enough yet,because that is the only reason she is selling,oh and young kids who don't know no better,because the album sucks major monkey balls in my book!No,I'm not hating,just stating the obvious.Those of us with brains can't get lured into this cartoonery,split personality bullsh*t!Oh well,I guess if my album was $3.99 on Amazon,I would be selling like MF hotcakes too!Whatever!It's not that I want her to fail,I just don't like the way she played Lil Kim,a real Fem Cee,while climbing her way to the top.Where will Nicki be in 2 years?My point,exactly.On to the next one.
Sidenote:Kanye sold 882,000 ,and Rihanna 866,000 so are they platinum too?Just thought I'd throw that out there for the haters.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...