Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Upon

Kloe Kardashian Covers Middle East Cosmopolitan

Reality tv star,Kloe Kardashian-Odom covers Cosmopolitan Middle East issue in a a strapless pink dress.This is Kloe's first Cosmopolitan cover,and she is not afraid to tell you just how excited she is to have that cover. More after the jump..

Kloe On Her Cosmo Cover Excitement: 


I am BEYOND excited to share with all of you my very first COSMOPOLITAN cover! OMG!!!!!! This is honestly a dream come true! I died when I saw it — I was on the plane with Kim and Kourt en route to San Fran yesterday and when we landed I had a million emails about it and it was my first time seeing the cover. I was just in shock!

Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would be on the cover of Cosmo because I never knew it was an option. When they sent me the email to be on the cover I said to my publicist, “I think you meant to send this Kim.” LOL. She was like “No crazy girl! This is for you!” Not only is it such a blessing to be on the cover of Cosmo, but I am the FIRST cover girl for COSMOPOLITAN Middle East! What an honor!!!!! I’m honestly bursting with pride. I am truly blessed! 





 Photos: KloeKardashian/celebuzz

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...