Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Upon

Kim Kardashian Covers Cosmopolitan UK

Kim Kardashian and all of her assets cover the May issue of Cosmopolitan Uk magazine in a two piece yellow bikini.Kim,as always embraces her curves and cellulite,and wants you to do the same.Kim also talks about her famous ass.More after the break.. 


Kim On The Stories About Her Butt: 



“I see ridiculous stories about my butt, like how it has been insured. I feel like saying, ‘Hey, everyone has a butt. It’s not that big a deal!’ But I suppose it’s flattering. Personally, I’ve always loved the curvy look. Even when I was a little girl and all my friends would be like, ‘Oh, my god, your butt’s so big.’ And I’d say, “I love it.”  






 Photos: Cosmopolitan Uk/Davis Factor

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...