Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Upon

Lady Ga Ga Covers NME Magazine

Lady Ga Ga covers NME weekly magazine,holding one of her boobs and wearing a see through bodysuit with a zipper on the cooter! The magazine goes deep into Ga Ga's world to see if she is the real deal,or just another contrived pop attention-seeker.The popstar also talks about her abuse.Ga Ga also said that her new track Judas is some bullsh*t!More Ga Ga after the jump..
Lady Ga Ga on her new music: 
“A slow death! Just put me out of my f—ing misery, just put that sh– out. They were tearing [the song] limb for limb. First it was the arm of the song, then the liver.

“I wrote it really quick,” she later says. “I mean, all of the songs on the album, to be completely candid, the creative process is approximately [a] 15-minutes process. It’s 15 minutes of vomiting my creative ideas in the forms of melodies, usually, or chord progressions and melodies and some sort of a theme, lyric idea. And then I spend days, weeks, months, years fine tuning. But the idea is, you honor your vomit.” 






 Photos: NME Magazine

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...