Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Upon

Arnold Schwarzenegger Had Love-Child With Former HouseKeeper

Arnold “The Sperminator Terminator” Schwarzenegger breaks Maria Shriver and their kids heart by  coming clean about his secret lovechild,that was conceived from an affair with a former housekeeper over a decade ago.Shriver found out that her soon to be ex-husband was going public with this news the night before the scandal broke while having dinner with Oprah according to PopEater.He is so disgusting.Guess we know who Oprah's last interview will be with!For the full story and a photo of Arnold's lovechild,head over to Gawker

Schwarzenegger's Statement:  
There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.
 Arnold Schwarzenegger

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...