Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Upon

Beyonce New Track: 'Till The End of Time' Takes A Leak

Beyonce's RTW song is not the only one that has hit the web and from what I understand it is for internal use only.I listened to the track,and all I can say is,what was going through Beyonce's mind while recording this album? I don't get it!On another note though,that Alexander McQueen dress in the above photo is the MF  business and so are the boots!But,with that being said,can somebody tell me WTF is going on with her face?? That doesn't even look like her,she looks dead and like she has been bleaching her skin!I don't know what is going on with this chick,but its both serious and weird!If you want to listen to Till The End Of Time, then head over to Idolator.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...