Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Upon

In WTF Is Going On Here News!

 What in the trailer park nappy dread hell is going on with these two ass-tards? Ke$ha and T-Pain are either media-whoring or high on crack with this sh*t,or both! T-Pain says that he is in love with popstar Ke$sha,and she loves him back.These two twat waffles make me wanna puke.Here what the two said via Twitter

T-Pain:
Last night I found out I’m in love with @Keshasuxx. I’m not saying @Keshasuxx and I had sex or anything I’m just saying I love that “f*ck everybody else” attitude. She dresses how she wants she performs the way she wants, she does her.
Ke$ha:
"Um. F*****g love u @TPAIN. U get me. Come find me," Ke$ha tweeted back.




And that's exactly what he did,going all the way to Vegas to find Ke$ha,while his wife and kids waited for him to return!Tweets are like a deadly weapon,very dangerous when used by the wrong hands!One Word: F_CKTARDS!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...