Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Upon

Beyonce Not Interested In No One Elses Throne

Beyonce Knowles covers Complex magazine in the same shirt as Rihanna did in her summer concert series for the Today Show.This heffah stay stealing peoples style,music,etc.In the magazine,the borrowing diva talks about how she feels to be compared to other female artist,and the creative process for her new album “4,” working with R&B producer Frank Ocean,and her so called genius husband.I wonder who wrote these response's because her country bumpkin ass can't articulate a full paragraph!Also,Not only is Rih Rih a threat to her,but so is Adele,who is whipping her butt on the charts!She makes me wanna puke with her fake & phony mess!Her album sales has dropped 38% in its third week,selling a  bit over 69,000 copies and still not gold! You have no throne Boo.More of this copycat Cunt after the jump.. 


 On her rumored feuds and other female artist:
“There is room on this earth for many queens.I have an authentic, God-given talent, drive, and longevity that will always separate me from everyone else. I’ve been fortunate to accomplish things that the younger generation of queens dream of accomplishing. I have no desire for anyone else's throne. I am very comfortable in the throne I’ve been building for the past 15 years.”


On working with Kanye again for 4 and him making her cry:
“The fact that he’s belting out his pain, his confusion, and his anger, with no pre-written lyrics, was so moving,” she says. “He’s singing his heart out for five minutes. He is so vulnerable. I love when an artist can be so honest.”
  This character is delusional!                                         














Photos: Complex Magazine

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...