Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Upon

Justin Bieber's 'Never Say Never' London Premiere

Justin Bieber gets his munchies on at the European premiere of Justin Bieber: Never Say Never which was held at The Cineworld O2 over in London, England.The popstar also covers the next issue of Rolling Stone magazine in which he is asked his views on abortion.More Biebs in London after the break...

Justin On Abortion:

“I really don’t believe in abortion,” Bieber says. “It’s like killing a baby?” But what about in cases of rape? “Um. Well, I think that’s really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I don’t know how that would be a reason. I guess I haven’t been in that position, so I wouldn’t be able to judge that.”











Photos: Rolling Stone/Dave Hogan/Getty Images Europe

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...