Facebook Twitter Delicious Stumble Upon

Rihanna Wants Restraining Order Softened For Chris Brown

Rihanna has requested that the restraining order on Chris Brown be downgraded to a level one, which means that she and the woman beater can have contact as long as Brown doesn’t “annoy, molest or harass her.” Brown’s attorney Mark Geragos has been informed of her approval, however he still has to go to court to have the order officially modified by a judge.What kind of drugs is she doing!Why should she make Chris Pounds life easier when he made hers a living hell!F*ck forgiveness,she is a dumb azz! I loved Rihanna and would have rode with her to the end,but she lost a billion cool points for her request.I know that its her life,but when your azz got beat and your face looked like a bomb exploded on it and millions saw it everywhere,alot of folks,including me rallied behind this fool because she said that she was moving on.That's bullsh*t,and now I believe all the rumors about them two still seeing each other and communicating this whole time.What does that say to the women that came forward after she went on national television,talking all that lame sh*t and basically lying her azz off,that its ok to soften the restraining order and have some contact after two years,because b*tch I'm confused! She owes her fans better than that and she should know that it will have a impact on her career.His sorry azz will rise back to the top and she will fall and I want front row seats!I feel strongly about her decision because I have a 18 year old and she is pissed off at Rihanna and would like to be next in line to smash her face in.I know everyone will say,you're suppose to forgive and move on,but let me tell you this I don't ever have to forgive either one of these assholes,only god does,so that's BS in my book,and furthermore,after this news,Rihanna's big forehead azz will get the business just like everybody else because I am done defending this lunatic who obviously needs help herself!I said all of that to say this,if you don't stand for something,you will fall for anything,and now that Breezy is getting his RO softened,he will be off probation in no time.I feel betrayed like a MF,but I'm over it and them two deserve each other for real.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...